Explosion-proof Horn speaker EN-701, EN-702
Explosion-proof loudspeaker for flameproof tweeter loudspeaker, suitable for flammable and explosive places, with a variety of power amplifier equipment with the use of amplification call or alarm.
II. Technical indicators
1. Explosion-proof mark: ExdⅡBT6, Exd CT6
2. Rated power: 30W.50W.
3. Impedance: 8Ω, 16 wire
4. Audio input voltage: 100 ~ 120V
5. Protection class: IP66
3. Assembly method
1. Three M5 screws are used to fix the microphone on the explosion-proof body and rubber ring is installed in the middle.
2. Screw the reflector to the explosion - proof body.
3. Screw the sound head to the explosion proof body.
4. Screw the retaining bracket to the explosion proof body.
5. Fasten the retaining bracket to the building.
6. The wiring terminal of the explosion-proof loudspeaker is on the sound head, and the cable is passed into the inlet and tightened. Cables with outer diameter of less than 8 mm, the core cross-section area of more than 0.5 mm can be used in two core cable.
7. The explosion-proof chamber is fixed on the explosion-proof body with M6 inner hexagonal screw, and the explosion-proof joint surface is coated with antirust oil, and the explosion-proof gap on the explosion-proof surface is less than 0.15mm.